Autumn mini sessions in Hemel Hempstead and Watford - 2020
Updated: Sep 25, 2020
After an exceptionally hot Summer this year it's that time of year again when our children are back in the routine of school and we're starting to look out warmer clothes (and being shocked by how much our coats seem to have shrunk in the cupboard - or is that just me?!). Have you noticed that Autumn has just started to appear here and there with its crisp mornings and slight change of colour in the leaves?
I love Autumn: the colours, colourful wellies, big scarves, pompom hats and rosy cheeks. As a family photographer in the beautiful Hertfordshire I find Autumn such a perfect time of the year to capture tiny little snippets of family life in my mini sessions.
What is a mini-session and what are the benefits of it?
My mini sessions are sweet and short, 15-20 minute sessions and they are a bite-sized version of my full family sessions. They are relaxed, fun and quick - the kids enjoy them very much without getting bored.
You will love it
- if you’d like an introduction to my photoshoots and don't want to commit to my full session
- if you want to update your albums and frames with a few pictures
- if you are on a budget but still want to get professional photos done
- for couples and individuals to get some beautiful photos
- for mummy & me sessions
How much does it cost and what is included in the fee?
A mini session with me costs only £59 and includes 5 hand edited digital images of your choice delivered to you in an online gallery. The images can be downloaded in high-resolution and they come with full printing rights.
Additional images can be purchased for £8 / image, full gallery for £39.
Other products will be available to purchase separately from your online gallery, if desired.
When and where are the Autumn mini sessions?
I will held Autumn mini sessions in Hemel Hempstead and Watford on the following dates:
Saturday, 3rd October, Hemel Hempstead or Ashridge
4.30 pm BOOKED
5.00 pm BOOKED
Sunday, 4th October, 3.00-5.30 pm: Watford
4.00 pm BOOKED
5.00 pm BOOKED
I will be in touch several days before your photoshoot to confirm the exact location, based on where the best autumn colours are showing.
How can I book my session?
To reserve your session please email me at email@example.com and confirm the date for your mini session.
You will then be invoiced for the full £59 fee to secure your booking and can look forward to your Autumn mini photoshoot - yay!
There are only a limited number of these sessions available and they book up very fast, so don't delay!
To see my portfolio with all the beautiful families, visit my website here
Thank you and I can't wait for all the gorgeous Autumn sessions!
COVID health and safety rules:
The health and safety of my clients have always been a priority for me and it is especially in such a challenging times. I want to assure you that you and your family will be absolutely safe when shooting with me. I will follow the following rules:
- I won't touch anyone in your family which means no handshakes, no hugs, no touching at all.
- I will keep at least 1 metre distance from you.
- I will wear a mask if requested.
- Props if used will be sanitised between each sessions.
- Clients will be asked to come to their exact time slots and in case they come early they will be asked to wait from distance and stay with their family (with their bubble).
- Clients who feel unwell and shows symptoms of the virus will be asked to stay at home.
If you have any questions or concern about the session please do not hesitate to contact me anytime. I want you to feel safe and happy when working with me.