Christmas photo sessions in Hertfordshire 2020
Updated: Oct 21
I can't believe we are talking about Christmas sessions again! This year has been.... what is right word? Strange? Surprising? A disaster?
It might be a challenging year but I won't let Covid take the joy of Christmas from my family and from yours! This is a special time of the year and we should celebrate it no matter what.
I'm happy to offer Christmas mini sessions for your family this year too. Please find all the details below.
Location: Nash Mill Village Hall
This year I booked a hall to do my Christmas mini sessions in the safest way possible. More about the safety measurements is to find below.
Date: I do Christmas mini sessions on two Saturdays with 5 available spots each day:
7th November & 14th November
14:30 / 15:00 / 15:30 / 16:00 / 16:30
How much is the Christmas mini sessions?
What is included?
- pre-consultation over the phone or via FaceTime
- Pinterest board to choose the right outfit
15-20 minute photography sessions
- usage of Christmas props
- ALL digital images (about 5-7 images)
- private, password protected online gallery to download your photos
- mobile application with all your photos
Prints, Christmas cards, calendar and other gift items will be available to purchase separately.
Session & booking details:
- £30 is required to pay when booking. The rest of the session fee (£59) is due 72h prior the session.
- Each slot is booked only when the booking fee is paid in full and the contract is signed.
- The booking fee is non-refundable.
- The session is suitable for a family with 2 children. Please contact me if you have a bigger family to see if we can make your session work.
- There will be plenty of props available to choose and you will receive a list of the props before your session. The background bokeh is optional.
How do you protect us from Covid?
- There will be a one way system implemented. No two families will be in the hall at the same time. The next family will be waiting in the kitchen area.
- I will have 10 minutes breaks between each session to clean all the props.
- Families need to sanitise their hands before the session.
- I will be wearing face covering and I will keep at least 1m distance from you.
What happens in case of a lockdown?
1./ I will have a massive meltdown.
2./ I will open a bottle of wine and drink it on my own.
3./ I refund you all the money you paid.
You can book your session via
- e-mail to email@example.com
- on Facebook
- on Instagram
To book your session please pay my invoice and sign my contract. I can't hold any dates as the Christmas sessions are very popular and are sold out very quickly. Thank you for your understanding!
Do you have any questions? Please message me, I'm more than happy to assist you!
Can't wait to see you soon!
If you prefer getting your Christmas photos taken in your home or at a lovely winterish / christmessy outdoor location is fantastic! My usual session fee applies to Christmas sessions (£139 / session / 20 digital images) and I have a few weekends available in December.